You can become a member if:

  1. You have a DD-214 and served in Vietnam between 2/28/1961 and 5/7/1975
  2. You have a DD-214 and served on Active Duty anywhere in the world between 8/5/1964 and 5/7/1975.


You can apply by:

  1. Printing a copy of the membership application and sending it to the address listed on the form
  2. Call 920-205-1565 and ask for Joe.
Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download [139.79 KB]

Special Offer